Saturday, November 8, 2014

Metal Mashing Mayhem: Friday KNIGHT Open Forge - Leafing It

Tonight was the first Friday KNIGHT Open Forge. About 12 people showed up including my cousin Brooke and her husband. Cory Huff, a local farrier, also came out and demonstrated making a cobra out of a rasp. (A picture should be here but I was too involved to take any. I plan to designate someone to handle that task in the future.)

I plan on doing this every Friday night unless something unforeseen requires that I cancel. Once a month I will be doing a special demonstration to be determined each month.



This is my demonstration leaf.


This leaf was made by Seth, a guy I met at Earthfare.

Friday KNIGHT Open Forge
Every Friday Night at Knight Forge Studio
7:00-10:00
Every Friday night guests and I will be forging anything from leaves to animals to swords, almost anything we dream up in steel.  Whether a novice or master, collector or budding interest in metalworking this event is for you.

No comments: